Monday, December 19, 2005

Here's a pic of me, just in case anyone cared. You can take a look at my personal profile, or keep reading. I'm manager of Workstation Support for a Human Resource company called Vikus. I hope to use this job as a springboard to enter into computer programming, particularly game design. I live in Collegedale TN, and am going to attend Southern Adventist University next year for collage. I like to collect dice and have a current collection of over 2065 dice. I like to write anything that comes into my head, thus, the blog. I just finished my first exam. It's exam week at Collegedale Academy (my school, for you slower readers) and I'm loving it. I only have two exams and they're both rather easy, Ecology and American Government. I'm really glad I get to spend more time on this blog, now that school is almost over. Maybe I'll be able to put something on here that people might want to read. I have made plenty of mistakes in my life and I don't want anyone else to make them, but this blog isn't just about my mistakes. Rather, anyone's. I might complain about our current president (but I'll wait, that's too easy of a topic) or talk about my expierience, going through divorce. At any rate, you'll hear about a lot of mistakes, but mostly, you'll hear about my life and thoughts about everything. In this world of craziness, mistakes can be found anywhere and everywhere. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home